Monday, February 22, 2010

Finland and the Olympics

Dear Family,
Sweeeet, thanks for the Olympics update. We heard about the Fin who took second place in some race. It was a pretty big event here in Finland. lol. The country is so small that everyone knows when the slightest celebrity comes into the country. Also, if someone from Finland does well in the Olympics, everyone is talking about it and we will usually will hear about it just briefly.


Peetu Piiroinen of Finland poses after winning the silver, Shaun White of the United States poses after winning the gold and Scott Lago after winning the bronze during the flower ceremony for the Snowboard Men's Halfpipe final on day six of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics at Cypress Snowboard & Ski-Cross Stadium on February 17, 2010 in Vancouver, Canada.

Thanks for sending Andrew's mail address. I just got a letter from Ryan this last week. He is doing good. He has been transfered a lot. Oohh, shoot, I am not so sure that I am allowed to go to other internet sites like YouTube to see Jason's video, but we will see if I can flip to it or not. Thanks for telling me though.

Well, this week has been pretty good, I got to teach a lot and we got one new investigator that would like to meet with us again in a week or so. Other than that nothing is new. I am enjoying my companion, and as it turns out, we have quite a bit in common. Elder Henderson indicated they have two more baptism dates set from investigators we started in Kajaani. So cool. Well, best of wishes to you all. Tell jason "hi" for me .
Love, Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment