Monday, March 1, 2010

Senior Companion for a Few Hours

Dear Family,

I am sending a few things home today. So keep an eye out for a couple of packages. We don’t have transfers for a couple of weeks. I don’t think I will be changed again, so you can send stuff to me at the apartment address. We found two investigators this week. We hope they both turn into baptismal candidates. That is way cool about Josh Jones getting baptized! Is he like 16, Jason’s age right?

Elder Bradshaw and I have quite a bit in common. We are both a little more quiet and reserved, but we seem to be able to talk to people when tracting. lol Yes, we are safe and warm…at least for now. It has been above freezing here for the past couple of days!! Everything is starting to melt. I’m glad the missionaries in Chili are all accounted for now.

Elder Higginson and Trevor
This past week, I had some splits with our district leader, and so for part of the day, I was with a brand new greeny. It was pretty interesting because he didn't say a thing, and I was just sort of left on my own to understand people and teach them. It was really quite fun to see what I could understand and say. Sometimes, I’m still relying on my senior companion to help with the Finnish. So, it was kind of cool that I could be the lead for a little while. I felt bad for the new guy, of course.

Thank you again for the prayers, loving support and advice.

Love, Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment