Monday, March 8, 2010

New Email Address

Dear Family,
Hey, thanks for the pictures. I was able to download them with my new email address mailto:tnchristensen@myldsmail.net It's powered by Google, so it's like a normal one almost. I got the attachments great.

Nothing in particular is happening here, but we have about 3 investigators. One is a lady named R. She is younger, around 30 years old. She is still in the process of finding out if the Book of Mormon is true. Oh tidbit of info...I gave the Book of Mormon you sent me with your testimonies in them to P's mother. I think it helped quite a bit. Maybe she will write to you. Elder Henderson emailed this bit of news: This last Sunday was great, we had two investigators--one being P's mom; P received the Priesthood and his grandmother came too.

Well, I am out of time, but thanks again for the emails. Love you all and talk to you next week.
Tell Grandma Helen "Happy Birthday" from me.
Love, Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment