Monday, February 15, 2010

More Tracting and Bike Rides

Library in Seinäjoki
Dear Family,
Hey, thanks for the well wishes for Valentine's Day! Thank you all for writing and remembering me even though I'm a bagilion miles away. Happy Late Valentines Day to you all too! Also, tell the Keeners "Hi" for me if you get a chance.
Let's see.... my new apartment is pretty good. I still have a bunk bed, but a different layout. It is a little bigger apartment with even more windows and stuff, so that's all good. My new companion is Elder Bradshaw. He is from Parma, Idaho. He is fun to be with and is a fairly relaxed guy. So, all in all, we get along fine and are having a good time together. We are still riding bikes. There aren't a whole lot of places in our mission with a car. President Brown is encouraging the missionaries to buy bikes when we get to an area without a car. And then, we are supposed to take them when we are transferred.
Elder Bradshaw and I are the only missionaries here in Seinäjoki. It is a fairly small branch here....even smaller than Kajaani. We had maybe 13 members this week in church and only 8 last week. There are lots of less actives here. Seinäjoki is a bigger town with more people and better stores, but its still quite a small town! The day after I arrived, our only investigator dropped us. So, we have to start from scratch. A lot of knocking on doors and street contacting.
Hey, could I get Andrew's mailing address and maybe email. I seem to have misplaced it, so if you could ask Sister Chenn for it I would appreciate it. Thanks. It sounds like everything at home is good and everyone is getting along with life just fine.
Trevor
PS I will try to take a lot of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment