Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10 -- Wisdom Teeth and Home Teaching

Hey Linda,

First off I wanted to ask you some stuff.... It's about my dental stuff. So, my retainer has once again broken. lol. It's terrible how many times its happened. So, good news is that I'm in Finland where I can see a dentist. Anyways, I was wanting to know if our insurance would cover it or if I would have to just fork over the money with my credit card. I have a $800 limit so I think I could cover just a glue and tweek job if it didn't get covered by the insurance first off. I really wouldn't mind having a bracket broken, but I noticed that my front two teeth are getting a slight gap in the middle. I don't know why they are doing that. It should just be an easy glue job like last time, but this time I have two brackets that are broken.

Also, another item I felt like I should have checked maybe just through you, is about my wisdom tooth. It is coming in (one crown is poking through) and I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't have any interference with my other teeth (make me loose my other tooth next too it). I've tried feeling around with my tongue, but I can't tell for sure what is going on. If you could go to Gunnel and get my last x ray records maybe Celeste could tell if it will be a problem. I haven't really had a problem with it, but I just wanted to check before it would become a problem, now would be the time to have it removed if I needed to....

that's about all for now. I'll be getting on again at 5:00 pm, my time.... 8 am yours. we can chat then and see what we should do.
tell you more about this week later. bye.
trev.

2nd email: I just noticed that my teeth don't have such a large gap like they did a day ago. wierd.
I am also not in a rush to get my wisdom tooth looked at but if I can I'll have the dentist look at it.

Hmm, sounds like a eventful week.... for you all. What with the sod laying and yard work at Arica's. Well, this week for me has been quite the opposite, a little dreary. It's been raining almost every day and "M" still says she is still sick. So we have been patiently waiting for a chance to meet with her, as well as working really hard at finding someone new. OH, this week had a little funny story...well not really but this week when I was out on the steets I tried approaching this young man. As soon as I got his attention, he saw my name badge and freaked out, and started running. Only then did I realize he might be handicapped. I felt a little ridiculous. Another thing about the missionary work, is that the bishop has asked us to help out with the home teaching, (we only have two priesthood holders) and so that should give us a good chance to get the members to spread the gospel with their friends. I think that it is going to help a lot. Well, that's about all for the week.

Well tell me what is happens next week. oh, and I didn't get the pictures of the grass being laid, but i can imagine pretty well. I've done a few in my days. lol.
love you all and hope that dad's fingers get better.
Trevor.

No comments:

Post a Comment