Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/10 Birthday Cake & Awakening Finland

Fam,

Oh yeah, I did make Elder Slade a german chocolate cake and change calls came. We are staying put. nothing terribly new. I also fixed one of his ties for him and made him breakfast too. Unfortuantely, that was the best part of the day....lol... rotten luck. Also, I soon realized that you can't hide a birthday cake from your companion when he lives with you.... lol.

Hey, so that's ok about the dental stuff.... I am going to take care of the re glueing thing and like I said last time you can find out the stuff about the dental insurance. I don't think it will be a problem just yet.

(We test drove a car this week for fun.) So are we getting new cars? an audi a 6 supercharged sounds pretty cool. Is it faster than the Jetta? that's what I want... lol.... faster and quicker. You should definately keep me updated on what kind of cars you end up looking at. Oh and I will most definately have a couple of parties at the house when I get home. Hopefully my friends/college dudes/dates won't think it's tacky being at the parent's house. ...lol Send me a picture of the new sectional when you decide on one. I would like to feel at home if I can when I actually get home.

I did get Kate's "kisses email" from Celeste, but i dont know if i can open it just yet. ...but I'll figure it out in a second. Thanks for telling me 'hi' from Elizabeth... How did you see her? I'm assuming you met her at a golf match for Jason. BTW, how did she seem like she was doing? I haven't heard from her for a really long time. Oh, and I haven't ever gotten a letter from Cecilia. I was hoping that I could eventually get in contact with her someday. I might even be able to say a couple of things in Swedish with her. ...lol.

So this week... the overview of it all.... is that we still don't know what is going on with "M" We did find a congo french guy.... we just haven't been able to get over to him. We are still waiting for our supplies in French to arrive as well, so we can't really teach him until those get here. We get those this Friday, so maybe next week I'll have something more to say about him. "P" our other inv. from way back... we are trying to get ahold of him and ask him how he is doing. We are getting a lot of support from the ward members. They are getting behind us more and more the longer we are here. It helps to be in the same area for a while. We even got one sister to now believe that there is a new awakening coming to Finland and Europe. We had a good DA with her and were able to testify strongly.... so hopefully, we can get this ward to change the Savonlinna area with us. ;)

Lastly, I will send some picts next week when I remember to bring my converter with me. I forgot. ....sorry. Also I'm trying to get caught up on letters so I'll write you another letter when I can..... maybe on that bus ride I have one this week. Once again, thanks for all your prayers this week. I can tell that they are helping out alot, the members seem to be more open to what we have to say.
love
trev

No comments:

Post a Comment