Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long Letters & Tapes 8/23/10

Mom and Fam,

So first off to tell you about the questions you asked... It is getting cooler this time of year and it rained a lot today. We have had a couple of thunder storms.... mainly, today and Sunday though. The temp is usuallly around 70, I think.... I don't have a thermometer here. I did get my Visa activated...I'll explain that in the tape.

I don't think I really have an experience to share for this week. It was a pretty normal week with nothing interesting happen. As for anything I need, I dont know, maybe more gum..... the orange kind.not so hot.... but nothing really did. "M" cancelled all the teaches because she had guests the whole week and now she is sick.... so we are just waiting until we can go over.

Oh I thought you should know, those big letters to girls take some time... usually a bus ride to the next city is involved. besides tapes are better for family. I actually recorded a tape today for you. (Nathan and I run into some of Trevor's friends who tell us they have received a letter from him...we always ask, out of curiosity, how long the letters are...most respond that they are 2-3 pages...! So we were giving him a hard time about it. lol)

Thanks for going to Emily's farewell. I know I don't have to "thank you" but still, thanks. Ok I'm going now. Love you all and say "hi" to the family.

love, Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment