Monday, July 12, 2010

Email exchange--July 11, 2010

Trevor and I happened to be on email at the same time...our conversation was a bit disjointed but it was fun to feel like we were talking to each other. Here are some of the questions and answers we shared...no real news in the form of an email....but hopefully, Trevor will write a letter with more information. As you can see by the pictures he sent, Elder Slade seems to be a fun guy and they are enjoying the work in Savonlinna.

















Do you get the Ensign each month? Tell us something funny that happened this week.
cool stuff seemed to happen. Um, I actually do get the liahona every month, but not particularly the ensign. I am still trying to finish off the tape/start it, and yeah Ill try to get those picts to you soon. I'm going to email some here in a second. Well actually it won't let me do more than 25 megabytes so looks like I'll just send the chip via post.

Write a letter and tell me what the “cool stuff” is that seems to happen. Do you like the Savonlinna area better than Seinajoki?
yeah it is a lot more beautiful and nice to be at. but the people are just about the same. lol. ok so I'll write you a letter about all that's been going on....
ok i got to go now........ sorry, but the email time is only 15 min here. :(
hey I got another computer do you have any more questions for me.? I have like 20 more minutes

Can you send a picture of you and Elder Slade today? I’d love one for your blog. Gosh can you believe you’ve been out almost a year?
no I can't really except for the fact that It's blazing hot and that reminds me how long i'v been out. so a year is coming up this next week. the 22 nd. just think a year from two weeks ago and I'll be home.!! these are all the ones I have on the memory card at the moment so here you go.

Will you take some pictures of the chapel…a head shot picture of you and Elder Slade and some of your apt before you send the SD card. Is there anything you’d like in your next package (I’m sending another short sleeve white shirt (need it?) and some gum so far.
yeah I'll do that. and also I would like that same cd that you sent me only this time could you put it in a audio format or at least one that windows media player can read. It was from itunes and my cd player won’t play it. Maybe it needs wma format..... and for the gum could I get the orange trident.... thanks.

also I wanted to tell you thanks for continuing to write/talk with emily.. She told me about that in her email I printed off. so thank you i appreciate it.

ok time is really up now. ... got to go tracting doors. love you bye
and do you want to try this again next week?

1 comment:

  1. I served in Finland in 2002-2003, and I served in Savonlinna from Christmas '02 to July '03. It was awesome! Paljon siunauksia!

    ReplyDelete