Monday, June 7, 2010

Knocking on Doors (June 7, 2010)


hey dad,
WEll this week has been pretty good. A lot of finding time spent in front of doors and on the roads, but all in all good. I have also been able to work more on the language. this past sunday we had a couple from canada who were visiting their relatives here. Elder may and I got to do some translating for them during sacrament meeting, so we sort of got to see exactly how much we understood really welll. Also this week we were able to visit oulu for zone coference and that was really fun to see almost half the mission..

I was able to teach a girl this past week. It went really well because this girl is quite interested it finding answers to some life questions like who to marry ect. So we were able to teach her a little about the spirit and how to dicern it. We might be able to meet again with her this next week, but its not too sure.

As for me i am doing well. Not at all too discouraged. I just keep working harder and harder throughout the week.Thank you thought for the words of encouragement. I'm sure they will help this week when the going gets tough.

Sounds like you have been doing a lot of fun things this past little while. skiing and all that. sure wish I could go skiing here in finland.lol. well tell me how your wonderful week alone with mom is. I hope this week your two get a chance to relax and enjoy the fact that all the kids and thier schedules are gone.

Thanks again for the emails and especailly the pictures. i'm going to go print them off probably today.

see ya
love '
trev.

No comments:

Post a Comment