Monday, November 30, 2009

Finnish, Swahili & Kieli Koulu School

Train Ride to Helsinki for Kieli Koulu School

Dear Family,

Well, this week has been interesting. I've gone to Kieli Koulu Language School. It's a thing where we travel to Helsinki and work on our language stuff and how to study better. Also, we had district meeting this week in Oulu. So this week has been nothing but train rides everywhere.
Your package arrived the day I traveled back from Helsinki. So I missed it by a couple of hours. So, now I have to wait till zone conference which isn't really that far away. Plus, its a good thing I didn't get it. I would have opened it before Christmas. So it makes me wait. I'll look for your other package in the mail this week. Thank you. I will be here in Kajaani through Christmas. There is a chance I may be leaving just before New Years Day....possibly the Tuesday or Wednesday before, so don't send anything too late.
Lessons have been scarce, as in none. But since we have been traveling so much, we didn't really have a full week. We have two investigators, the P's and an African family. We found the African family by tracting. We ended up getting a Swahili Book of Mormon for them. We will see how interested they are as time goes on.
I have a letter written for you. I just need to get it sent off before it gets too late today. I'm also going shopping today for Christmas gifts, but you may need to tell me if you want something in particular. I'm trying to send them off next week on monday, so that they get there on time. I've already picked out something for Jason though. I have no idea what to get Dad.....uh, tools don't ship very well...lol... well, love you all.
Trev
PS I am sending a tape this week as well ....it will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment