Monday, October 26, 2009

"Lyhyt Kirjain" -- Short Letter

Hi Family,
This week we taught 3 discussions to people that were already taking them. But, we found one new investigator. This is a small branch and an area that is kind of new. I’ve been on splits once. It was nice to meet more Elders and get to know them. Our mission conferences are every 6 weeks. If the missionaries are assigned to the northern areas, we only go to the mission home when we have our conferences. Any letters or packages sent to me there will have to wait until we meet at the six week mark. Or I can pay to have them forwarded to my apartment. It’s better to just send everything straight to me in Kajaani. Well, we finally visited the Kajaani Castle that you asked about. I took some pictures and will be sending them to you. We also visited an old cemetery, but we didn’t take any pictures, sorry. It’s cold here and, no, I haven’t purchased a new coat yet. I have two jackets to wear already and that’s almost as good as a full shell coat, ya know. We are planning to go shopping today and there are some sales going on right now. So, don’t buy anything for me. I’ll let you know if I can’t find something and then you can send it to me. I’m sending a letter, but it will take a week to get there.

Love, Trevor

Kajaani Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment