Thursday, May 20, 2010

20th Birthday for Trevor

Hey Fam,
Yeah, I'm still in Seinäjoki with Elder May so the Mother’s Day call should work out like you planned. I sent our cell phone # home with Jason’s b-day package, so it should get there before next Sunday. This week has been interesting. We have no investigators at the moment because our last one we dropped. The older lady we were teaching told us she would never join the church because it's soo small. She still wants us to come and teach her though, so we'll see how it turns out. She is actually having a hard time with joining because she is taking care of her aging mom and can’t get out much. Elder May thinks if she could go to church she would feel the spirit. We are actually planning on going back this week. We went to Vaasa this past week and I took some pictures for you, Mom. So, I’ll try to send those home in the near future. And I can’t believe it’s my birthday. It’s pretty crazy to be 20. I swear I still feel like I’m 17…. young, underage, and not knowing what I'm doing. But at least I feel a little more mature in a different way.
I would like a burned CD of Enya in my package… as well as some trident gum, preferably the orange flavor. Well, hey thanks for everything, especially the emails and care packages. I can’t wait to talk to you next Sunday. I love you all and hope everything goes well. Tell Arica and Jordan and Garrett “hi”. I hope they have a good baby blessing.
Love, Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment