Monday, January 25, 2010

A Baptism Date Set!


Dear Family,

There is a cd/dvd slot on the computer here, but I'm not so sure as to what software there is on it. I'll have to check but a video would be great to have. I got the speakers to work by pushing on the connector jack. In other words, the speakers have a short at the earphone plug-in and I will try to fix it. But all I really need is a earphone jack to an earphone jack because that is how my ipod docking station works... so don't send me new speakers.

Well this week, our investigator P has agreed to get baptized on the 20th of February, and he is pretty excited to do so. We are going to see if he wants to do it a little sooner--- like the 6th. Because he is already ready. I'm not sure if I will stay here in Kajaani past the 9th or so because it's change day. So I may or may not be baptizing him. lol... but nevertheless he is going to be baptized. Other than that, there isn't anything really new. We are still trying to work with our other investigators. I'll let you know if I move :)... but we will have to see. Its always a surprise until Saturday night when we get a call from the Pres. I have a feeling one of us will move, because it has been 3 changes. But I really don't know.

I haven't seen the northern lights and you are welcome for the post card, Mom. I am doing quite well... this week has been very busy and I have been just loving teaching the Finnish people. So all in all, I am doing well...however I have been struggling to stay in my physical shape that I was when I left....partly because the members want us to eat so much and the fact that exercise is indoors and we can't go to a gym. Also, today, I was a little depressed and homesick this morning, but am doing better now.

Well to Jason I want to say that I am way jealous... I never got to have a computer of my own in high school... but hey, have fun making some videos and when I get back we can do some ski and wakeboarding videos together. Peace! Dad... thanks for the advice and counsel, I appreciate it a lot. Also, I hope you have fun skiing without me. Sorry, its a little short but I'm out of time.

Love you all and hope things are going well, Trevor.

No comments:

Post a Comment