Monday, January 18, 2010

Word of Wisdom Week--Jan 18, 2010


Vanhin Henderson--Riding Bikes in Snow
Dear Family,
So, this week has gone fairly well with everything that has gone on here. So far, we still have the same progressing investigators(those who have had us come back more than once) and they are doing well. P our best investigator just accepted the Word of Wisdom last week. He then turned around and taught it to his cousin when we went over to teach him the same discussion. It was amazing because it was probably the first time he bore his testimony of the Book of Mormon and the Spirit was very strong. T on the other hand has had a rough week with the Word of Wisdom and wouldn't come to church because she felt so bad without the coffee. She is definately addicted to it. So, we will see how we can help her this next week. Other than that, its all just going...

By the way, everything is coming along fine....language and all. But last night, I messed up at a door and said "God is a plan of happiness for you" instead of "God has a plan for you." It was a little embarassing. Oh and just a couple of days ago, Elder Henderson got a cold... he was soooo tired. Usually, he just goes and goes like the energizer bunny, but when he was sick he just couldn't hardly move. Anyway, he is better now, and thankfully, I didn't get sick. So we're back to going like crazy. Um, we are getting more sun now and during the days we get a little light. Maybe a couple of hours before and after noon time. Since you told me to take my vitamins, Mom, I feel I should tell you to take your vitamins... especially your calcium and Vitamin D. After all...since you are now 50, you better start watching out for osteoperosis. lol..sorry I just had to give you a hard time. I haven't checked if I can get the attatchments sent by email, but I will email you today after I respond. Yes my letter to you is like--always late, and I will send you one as soon as I get a chance.. I am very sorry. I would actually prefer to send a tape to you but we will see how much time I have left today on pday.
Um, well that's the weekly update and I would just like to thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts on my behalf. I really have been helped by them. I hope you all are doing well in Logan. Thanks Mom for everything you do for me. Tell the family I love them too.

Trev

PS: Tell me how the trip to St. George goes with Jason and the golf team. Elder Henderson thinks that would be a good idea to stay at their house when you go down. And it turns out I can get attachments. Thanks for the pictures. The basement looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Trevor sent me some Finnish body butter for my birthday and an SD card with pictures. The pictures would have been enough! I loved seeing him look so happy. Enjoy them. Linda

    ReplyDelete