Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas -- "Iloinen Joulu"

Zone Conference December 2009-Having a Little Fun!


(email received on Dec. 21, 2009)
Dear Family,

You can call me on Christmas Day at 5-6 pm (Finland time) which is 8-9 am your time. I will be expecting you at 5 pm to 6 pm --we only get like an hour of calling time. I put a gap in between my hour and Elder Henderson's time so if something happens we can still get in contact. I will call you if you don't call in the first 15 minutes. Um yeah, I will be at a members house so I can give you on the land line when you call me. ..that way its cheaper. They may not have a land line though. I'm not sure.


T (our investigator) is not doing so hot with our discussions right now. She just recently got sick and her boyfriend just had to get surgery. She canceled the baptismal date. But, she still loves the BOM and we are trying to keep her reading. She is telling us it is getting harder to read it. lol . ...go figure. But we are trying to get her to set another date to be baptized. Our other investigators are not doing much right now.

I have CDs that I am putting pictures on. We have a photo shop her in Kajaani, but its a little expensive. Your Christmas package just got returned because I put an areosol can in it. But I'm sending it out again soon... maybe today. Sorry, I will try to send some photos to you soon.
I may get transfered right after Christmas, but I'm not sure.

I just got your Christmas packages last Friday at zone conference. The mission office didn't call me when the package arrived so I didn't know they were there yet. I will look for your other package, and I'll eventually get it so don't worry about it. The posti store told me that things would be about a week late because so much mail is coming through around Christmas time.

Rakastan teitä kaikki. pysykää terveisia ja lämmin. (I love you all. Stay healthy and warm.)

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment