Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Email Update--- 9/24/09

Mom,

Actually, I'm feeling a little bit better today, but I would like to hear some funny stories from all of you. I really enjoy hearing funny things like Dad taking too many pictures. lol He really outdoes himself sometimes. Tell him to chillaxs from me.

Again, I really just love letters, I could go without eating for days if I only got letters instead. Go figure,...well I didn't really take time to eat at home anyways so thats no surprise. well, I'd better re-log on to see if you are on email. Bye

Questions on Email for Trevor:

Still sick? No, I am better thank you

Need new shirts? Ties?
I am good on shirts and ties. Although my middle strand has broken on a number of them. So I sewed them all up... no worries

Buy a Winter coat for Finland here? What did other guys do in your district?
um, they all have done different things. But I don't know what I should do with my coat being so bright.

Did you take your black sweater?
yes. I have it and am taking it with me. I think I have a couple.

Need anything besides letters? Lol
Nope. Well some encouragement. I have been having a hard time this past week. ..feeling pretty down about everything.. I'm usually not one to despair or be down in spirits.

Thanks, Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment