Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Lähteä Kolme Vikko"-- Beginning Week Three

Hey Everyone,

Hi, its 2 40. Sorry, power went out for an hour. I'm sorry to inform you that the power has been going on and off all over the MTC on P-Day. So, I haven't really been able to email you. I sent the first "I'm on" and lost power again. Maybe later tonight we can try again.

I found a building with power by the way. Its in the laundry room. So my other time for email is like 4 or 4 30 depending. Yeah, I'll try to shoot for 1 30 or 2 next time. ok ? sorry. I missed it but we didn't have power anyway.

Thanks for the packages. The peanut butter and honey have helped because I am still having trouble adjusting to the food here. But I think I'm set on food here for the next week. I'll let you know when I need more. I haven't been eating as much, but still have been feeling like I have gorged myself. I think it is because I don't do any physical work here like at home.

Finnish is coming along...well, here's a little to show you. "Minā rakastan tiedat" means "I love you all". I have loved the firesides here and am doing great. I can't get pictures by email. So you will have to mail any pictures. If I can go to the blog page, maybe I can see them there. Here is an interesting fact: the Bible (well, Finnish Bible) had to be bought from the Luteran Church and they still have the printing rights.

Tell Jason that it is way cool that he made the LHS golf team. I am also jealous that he and dad got to go hiking in the Tetons. Way Cool. Wish I was there. Also, I got the letter from your Sunday School class, Mom. It was very nice and I think I'll put the drawing up on my wall here at the MTC. If you want to study with me, Mom, instead of picking a time to study, let's study Isaiah. I have already started a couple of chapters. So I'm at Chapter 9.

I think it's cool that Celeste is working already. Sounds like Kate is doing well and growing fast. Bear Lake and boating sounded like a blast. Good luck with work and since you asked, my favorite food yesterday was cereal because it doesn't make me sick. I love to get DearElder.com letters...and questions. Also, we leave the MTC at 9:20 am to go to the temple. If Devin wanted to do a 10:00 am temple session, we are usually there on Wednesdays. Don't go out of your way if it's not convenient, Dev. We went today to the temple. I love going there.

Tell Arica I'm sorry she is sick. But, its awesome that she is expecting. Tell her congrats for me again. You will have to send those pictures of her if I can't get them here at the MTC. Also, stop addressing my letters from the family as "Elder Christensen". I get called "Elder" all day long and it is getting on my nerves, sort of ...address my letters to me ("Trevor"). Thanks for all your support, letters, and packages.

Rakastan sinun, Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment